So, here is the story about the oreo truffles. A few weeks ago I bought some from Hansel and Gretels Chocolate Candies and TJ LOVED them. So last weekend...or maybe the weekend before that.....We had a few oreos left over from the oreo trifle and I decided to experiment with them. I made about 10 oreo truffles and TJ really really liked them. It seemed like everytime he went into the kitchen I would hear the fridge open and his mouth would be full - needless to say they were gone in a day or two.
Well this is TJ's birthday week, so I made him tons of oreo truffles. I was certain they were going to be even better than the last ones, but unfortunately TJ isn't loving them...but they look delicious and they taste delicious to me!
Love it! I want one... or two... or a dozen? :)
ReplyDelete