Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chelsea's World Famous Garlic Knots

Ok...maybe not world famous (that's just a joke me and TJ have) but they are amazing and easy.


I buy a bag of frozen dinner rolls (Rhodes) and then only thaw out as many as I need. Spray the cookie sheet and also the plastic wrap. Plan ahead! You can set the frozen dough out in the morning and by the time you get home, this is what they will look like...



Huge! Then what I do, is pull each of these rolls apart and tie the dough in a knot. They are small again.


Put the plastic wrap back over them and leave them for maybe an hour....



And once again, they rise! I bake them on 375 for about 10 minutes. Then dip them in melted garlic butter and sprinkle some parsely and parmesan cheese on top.



They are light and airy when you bite into them...and delicious!

1 comment: