Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Buster Gets a Bath

Buster gets a bath about every three weeks. Sometimes more, like when he rolls in something or when he goes to the dog park and other dogs drool on him. But mostly I wait until it is a nice day outside and when he is starting to smell like a dog and then give him a bath. He usually wanders on in to the bathroom when he hears the water running and stands next to the tub, waiting for a lift in, but then once he gets in and the water saturates him, he waits to get out. This surprises me since he is quite smart. I think he really likes the feeling when he gets out of the tub and runs around shaking and whirling the towel to and fro.
I have often thought what a pain this tub will be when we have a child. My back aches when I finish giving Buster a bath, and I only have to do it once in a while, so daily with a kid...can't imagine. However, I finally, after probably 20 Buster baths, got this brilliant idea

It was alot easier. But he was still ready to get out when he was all clean. We make him shake 2-3 times before we let him out.


What a sad, "puppy face"....."please, pretty please, let me out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment