Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Peninsula 1710

This was my third time participating in 1710 with Northside (our church) In the past we installed insulation under houses in Poquoson, but this time we worked with the Weed and Seed program in downtown Newport News. We mostly did yardwork today. This morning was beautiful and not too terribly hot, plus the hosue we worked at have two huge trees in the backyard that kept us well shaded! Here are a few pictures of some hard workers.

Our group split up to do different houses, so I didn't get pictures of everyone and/or a group picture, but I am just proud of myself for actually remembering to bring my camera this year! Maybe in the fall I will remember to get a group picture!

The community was very thankful for all the work we helped them with and the Weed and Seed was a great program to work with. We love to share Jesus' love....especially when we do it with a great group of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment