"Amanda's Test"
This week we used "Amanda's Test" for our gender prediction test. "Amanda's Test" is that when around children/babies if all the girls flock to you, you are having a boy and if all the boys flock to you, you are having a girl. Since we (me, TJ, and Amanda) help in the toddler room at church this month, we decided to try it out. Here are the results:
Amanda is very pleased with these results and will fail to mention that we had 8 girls in the class, and 0 boys:) She will also tell you that one boy came in and I held him and he screamed, but I will tell you that he had an ear infection and his parents came right back and took him home, and he was screaming in the hallway, and I was no where around:) But, results are results, and this one is for a boy!!
Girl: 5
Boy: 2

No comments:
Post a Comment