Guess what I have this week? Glucose test....I am NOT looking forward to the fasting part. I still wake up and walk straight to the kitchen for a granola bar, so going 12 hours without food is going to make me one miserable pregnant lady. I am minorly feisty anyways:) Other updates on me: I am not eating too much food, it actually seems like just about the same amount of food as I ate before....except for those sneaky twizzler bites that I seem to never get enough of. Sometimes I really want some chocolate, but it really doesn't taste as good when I actually get my hands on some. I have no complaints about my sleeping (TJ does though...he says I breathe too loud) and am very thankful I feel good enough to get up and want to go to work each day. My belly button scares me...really! I feel like if I stretch, or sneeze, or cough, or move suddenly without holding it in, it may pop out!
Monday, October 22, 2012
Week 29
Guess what I have this week? Glucose test....I am NOT looking forward to the fasting part. I still wake up and walk straight to the kitchen for a granola bar, so going 12 hours without food is going to make me one miserable pregnant lady. I am minorly feisty anyways:) Other updates on me: I am not eating too much food, it actually seems like just about the same amount of food as I ate before....except for those sneaky twizzler bites that I seem to never get enough of. Sometimes I really want some chocolate, but it really doesn't taste as good when I actually get my hands on some. I have no complaints about my sleeping (TJ does though...he says I breathe too loud) and am very thankful I feel good enough to get up and want to go to work each day. My belly button scares me...really! I feel like if I stretch, or sneeze, or cough, or move suddenly without holding it in, it may pop out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment