Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 23

Well hello 6th month! Somehow this snuck up on me....I don't know how, but it just did. I got a newsletter from the hospital (because we pre-registered) and it was titled "Your Pregnancy Month 6." I quickly opened the What to Expect When You're Expecting book to verify and sure enough, month 6 it is....where all the weight gain starts to happen:) Let's see what else I learned about this week...

Baby Hall is the size of a grapefruit! He or she is over a pound and about 11 - 12 inches. By the end of this month Baby will have doubled in weight - wow! This is interesting...Baby has some loose hanging skin around his/her bones...that's because there isn't enough fat to fill the skin, well, until this month:)

Mama has been busy with the beginning of the school year, but so thankful she can bring Baby with her. The students finally started asking questions towards the end of the week and are now excited that their teacher is having a baby and can't wait until they can see it! Baby is a mover, and mama is thankful - TJ even felt Baby move the other day. He/she is most active in the afternoon and when I lay down to go to sleep.

I had a doctors appointment last week and everything looks and sound wonderful! Baby was moving LOTS again and kicked the doppler and made it make all sorts of weird scratchy sounds. People are still very curious as to if Baby Hall is a boy or a girl, but we really, truly don't think about it much, just so thankful each day to have a healthy growing baby and healthy parents to love him/her. Buster is even accepting this new baby thing a little more each day and Baby is accepting him (because he/she can hear him barking now).

That's all for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment