Monday, September 17, 2012
Week 24
Baby is the size of a cantaloupe....and yes, it is starting to feel that way! Baby is big enough this week that he/she can no longer do tumbles and cartwheels but is more sensitive to sound, so if a loud noise disturbs him/her, he/she could be restless for hours...interesting. I wonder how Baby feels about the fire drill at school?
The face is fully formed, eyes, and ears in the correct position and the skin is turning color.
Mama is doing good. Ready to go to bed by 9 or 9:30 each night, but wake up energized and ready to go most mornings. I sit and stand during the day (I don't like to do a lot of either at one time). Baby kicks a lot when I sit and rest and give him/her a chance. My students love the baby and touch my tummy hoping to feel some movement. All is well and we are thankful:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment