Baby is the size of a head of lettuce!
It's funny this I started to read about week 26 and this is the first sentence I read, " At week 26, baby may be interfering with your sleep, messing with your brain (forget much?), and even be giving you a stress headache or two." -thebump.com
Anyways, my response to this....as I start writing this blog post at 3:32am:) Yes, that about sums it up...throw in a little back pain, mild pressure, and more sit, stand, sit stand and there you have....me:)
More about Baby....eyes are forming and will soon open. Current weight should be somewhere in the range of 1 1/2 - 2 pounds. Baby is taking breaths (of amniotic fluid) and beginning to build up his/her immune system from my antibodies. His/her brain is also maturing rapidly.
As for me....this is how I look this week.
I don't feel very big, but I have an appointment this week to make sure Baby is on track. Feeling pretty good. Only 2 weeks left in the second trimester....oh my!
No comments:
Post a Comment