Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

20 Weeks!!!

Half way to Baby!!!!!

What has Baby been up to? Baby has been moving, twisting, turning, kicking, etc in there! He/she is the size of a banana and about 10 ounces. Little one has been busy developing its "special" parts in preparation for this weeks ultrasound. Oh, and here is an interesting fact I learned....the doctor no longer needs to use the doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat, but can now hear it with a stethoscope.

Mama: I'm doing good. Preparing to go back to work and preparing TJ that by the time I get home each afternoon I may not have any energy left! I have a feeling in the next 2 weeks, things are really going to start to change!

Baby Preparations: The crib and dresser have been purchased, and are sitting it the box in the garage! Once the room is painted we will move the dresser in. Oh, we also registered...for most things...and wow, that was waaaayyy more difficult/overwhelming than registering for a wedding! Luckily we had a checklist and good friends that can tell us what to add that we missed!


Here are some pictures from our ultrasound this morning! In the top left corner is the foot:) and in the top right pictures is the sealed envelope with the gender inside...just in case we can't take the suspense anymore! The bottom left is me and the bottom right is Baby's cute little face!

For now the gender is a surprise, but it was MUCH harder to resist the temptation in the ultrasound room than I thought it was going to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment