Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I've Been Busy

**Warning: This post has nothing to do with the baby** (I just didn't want you to be disappointed)

This is the first summer that I haven't let school/work take over my thoughts and time....I usually let the baby do that:)

Anyways, I have still managed to do quite a few things to get ready for the upcoming school year, so here they are....

Recovered a chair I got for $2 at a thrift store in this adorable owl fabric!!

Made a "Back to School" wreath for my classroom door.

This is the fabric I used to make the wreath...its hard to see in the wreath picture, but I loved it so much and had some extra I decided to make a pillow for my reading corner.

Here is one of two "pillow baskets" for the reading corner.


And two boards for my writing center.

One of the biggest things I did was to organize my classroom library, which took a VERY LONG TIME, but I am so glad I took the time to do it. Of course I don't have any pictures on my camera...I have one or two on my phone, but if you know me and that phone, you know the pictures may never find their way onto the blog:)





No comments:

Post a Comment