Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 21

Here we are...over half way there! It's hard to believe!

Let's check on Baby: Baby is the size of a pomegranate this week. Approximately 10 inches and 12 ounces. At our check up/ultrasound last week Baby was weighing in at about 11 ounces, so we are right on schedule:) In the development area, Baby is working on developing his/her taste buds and has started to swallow amniotic fluid, fattening him/her up! The cartilage throughout Baby's body is turning to bone, thus making mama feel more of what is going on in there!

Mama: Yes, I feel Baby movin' and groovin' in there! It still startles me sometimes but then other times I want to feel some movement. I am looking forward to the day TJ can feel something too! Between heartburn and back pain I feel pregnant! I think without these symptoms I might not, haha. Depending on what I am wearing the belly is still not very noticeable, however I just read that next week the Baby will weight 1 pound and my uterus will continue to rise, so watch out world, because I might just be "popping out" soon!

Baby Preparations: The accent wall in the nursery has been painted! It looks great! I tried to take a picture, but the lighting was not making it look as good as it really is, so I will wait until the sun is out. But, take my word, the color is beautiful and looks like a baby room color!

The envelope is still sealed...and not a temptation at this time - sorry for all you that were hopefully I would crack (even TJ) :) hasn't happened yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment