Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week 17

Not much is going on this week....

Baby is starting to gain some fat, he/she has eyelashes, and measures about 7 inches and 5 ounces. He/she is the size of an onion!

Mama (and daddy) are doing Vacation Bible School this week. The sickness is going away and energy level is increasing. I am not hungry all the time anymore, but I still take a snack and water with me wherever I go.

Baby Preparations are going well...the closet doors are finished (a blog post to come on that project) and the quilt is here! I love it...its beautiful and just what I wanted. I even found a little lamp that matches perfectly. We are also going to be choosing out crib in the next few days:)

Here is me (and Buster) in my nightly outfit for VBS...


No comments:

Post a Comment