Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week 18

Welcome to the fifth month! Wow! This month will take me up to the first week of school - crazy!

Baby is the size of a sweet potato this week. I have felt some...."something" which I suspect is Baby moving around in there:) yay! I had been waiting!!

According to my research and reading this week, Baby is somewhere between 5 1/2 and 8 inches long (because I am finding differing information) and weighing in at about 5 ounces (consistent information). Baby is filling out, getting bigger so that the movements I think I am feeling will become more significant. Other than that he/she is doing a lot of twisting, turning, flipping, punching, yawning and hiccuping (entertaining him/herself very well).



Mama is doing good. My uterus is apparently the size of a cantaloupe, but I really don't look that "big." It's coming shortly though... I am doing really good sleeping, which has been a wonderful surprise since that was difficult for me during the first few months (as were most things:)

Baby Preparations: For all intensive purposes the closet is complete (we are waiting for Lowe's to get in one more drawer) I will post a blog on the closet. We will hopefully be picking a paint color for the nursery and a crib soon and maybe begin registering before I go back to school/work.

No comments:

Post a Comment